1/8 and 1/10 Servo Straight Edge
Usually the servo position and angle of the servo-horn or servo-safer are set with the eye balling method. This method usually results in inaccurate servo positions and incorrect servo horn angle. Our Servo Setup tools are designed to counter this problem and introduce a high repeatability of the servo setup process of today’s R/C cars. The 1/8 and 1/10 Servo Straight Edge is designed to be used with a protractor or other measuring tools to set the correct servo trim. This will result in an increased repeatability of this process. Now you can prepare several servos for one R/C car to be used during fast repairs at big events and don’t have to worry that the servo trim needs to be reset. This tool has been designed to work with most servo horns and servo safer of 1/8 and 1/10 scale On and Off-Road Cars.
- improves the setup and driving performance
- correct position and angle of the servo horn/safer
- correct servo trim setup
- equal left and right steering through corners
- improved consistency
- fits the most Servo Horns and Savers on the market (hole spacing of 9-19mm)
- attach the Servo Straight Edge on the front of the servo saver
- use the Sub-trim of your radio to set the desired Servo horn angle.
- Check the angle using a protractor against the Servo Straight edge and the chassis.
- remove the Straight edge from the servo saver.
- reattach the servo linkage to the servo saver
- 1/8 and 1/10 Servo Straight Edge
- Servo, Servo horn, hardware and tools not included